Finding Your Voice is a 3-month coaching experience developed to help introverts and other quiet leaders cultivate a leadership style that is effective and feels natural.
What you’ll get:
- 4 individual 60-minute coaching sessions with a professional leadership coach
- 3 group learning sessions with a cohort of like-minded leaders
- Free access to resources and recommendations for your development
As an introvert and a quiet leader myself, I designed this program with a vision of my younger self in mind. This is what I wish I had when I was starting my career and first exploring who I am as a leader. Get the benefits of individualized coaching and a small-group learning environment to learn from each other.
To me, “finding your voice” means:
- being heard without shouting,
- challenging the extrovert ideal and leading confidently as an introvert,
- leveraging your natural aptitude and skills to lead high-performing teams,
- understanding when you need to flex and how to do that without compromising who you are, and
- feeling more human at work and less overwhelmed by your leadership role.
The first cohort starts April 2023 and there are only 8 spots available! Register today and avoid missing out!
If you would prefer to pay in 3 monthly installments, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group session topics are pre-defined and are opportunities for collaborative learning. Individual Coaching sessions are scheduled between group sessions at your convenience and the topics of those sessions are defined by you. You can use the content of the group sessions to inform what you’d like to discuss in your coaching session or choose any other topic that will be of value to you.
Group Session #1 (April 4, 2023 at 12–1pm PST): Challenging the Image of the Leader
Individual Coaching Sessions 1 & 2 (schedule between April 6th and May 12th)
Group Session 2 (May 16, 2023 at 12–1pm PST): Your Environment and Your Energy
Individual Coaching Sessions 3 & 4 (schedule between May 18th and June 16th)
Group Session 3 (June 20, 2023 at 12–1pm PST): Closing Circle and Group Commitments
Have questions? Learn more about me here or request more information using the form below: